Monday 15 October 2007

Female teenage issued with an ASBO



Anti-Social Behaviour Order, acronym ASBO, is a civil order made against a person who has been shown to have engaged in anti-social behaviour.

University Campus:
Why would anyone want to stay in school that long, let alone pay for it? I can’t wait to move out and stop being bossed around. At least they’re allowed to smoke.

Playing Fields:
I spose we could hang out there tonight but I’m not sure we’d get over the fence. That big wall opposite looks kinda scary too.

University Library:
Maybe if I hover here long enough I can follow a group of students into a pub….Nah, they’re all swots in there.

School Building:
*Shudders*

Offices/Portsmouth Grammar School:
Who’d want to work in a office? Not me. That school looks like a prison. Hang on, school is prison.

Cathedral:
None of the pubs will let me in; maybe they’ll serve me fags and booze. Me and my mates can go sit by the sea. Fake ID is great.

Sea Wall:
Finally. There’s loads of gaps to sit in under the wall, or we can hide under the pier. Threw some stones at seagulls for something to do.

Back of High Street:
I just spotted a building site. Need to spray paint the boards around that.

Through Old Portsmouth:
This is so boring. There’s nothing to do around here until you’re 18. And these stupid bumpy streets hurt my feet. At least there’s no hills. Flat ground=fast getaway!

Southsea Common:
More open space. No where to hide but there might be some boys having a kickabout.

Portsmouth High School:
Losers.

Homesea Retirement Apartments:
Who wants to get old enough to end up there?

Eldon Street:
More pubs I can’t get into. Great.

Stuff this, I’m going to jump the train somewhere more interesting. There’s nothing to do, no one my own age, nowhere to hide and not much to break.

No comments: